Many area hotels are within walking distance, a quick Uber ride, or catch the KC Streetcar! Downtown hotels in KC fill-up regularly even when there are no events in the area. As a result, many hotels wouldn’t offer special rates whatsoever and others wanted a minimum of 40 check-ins guaranteed in order to provide a block discount.
1. Comfort Inn and Suites Downtown
* Paperwork is still in progress (5/5/2017), but mention “BSidesKC” when complete for the discount on our limited block of rooms
Bright rooms in a laid-back hotel with an indoor pool, plus free breakfast, coffee & WiFi
770 Admiral Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64106
2. InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza
* A less expensive hotels that are a short ride from the venue. As of 5/5/2017, this hotel was approximately $115/night on hotels.com
401 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, MO 64112
3. Fairfield Inn Kansas City Downtown/Union Hill
* A less expensive hotels that are a short ride from the venue. As of 5/5/2017, this hotel was approximately $150/night
3001 Main Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
4. The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
* Special rates available, however, they must be booked through a designated sales manager. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
1 E Pershing Rd
Kansas City, MO 64108
5. Hampton Inn Kansas City Downtown
* Unfortunately no special rates. Limited rooms for that timeframe, but Hilton points are usable.
Relaxed hotel set in a building dating from 1904 offering warm rooms & suites, plus free breakfast.
801 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO 64106
6. Hotel Phillips – Kansas City
* Hilton property so points are also usable here, but there are no special rates
An iconic hotel with an illustrious past.
106 W 12th St, Kansas City, MO 64105